Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DAY TWO

Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name ✔

My blogger name is Wawablogging. & The title is WWW Whitney Wawa Williams. My real name is Whitney (Esther, my less used middle name) Williams. When i was in middle school all of my friends had nicknames such as gigi, nani, yayi, kiko, etc. so they decided since i hate the nickname Whit, that they would make one up just like theirs. Beings that the first and third letters had to be the same as my first name, i was out of luck with my W. We tried Wewe, Wawi, Wuwa, and whatever else lol until we came up with Wawa. We loved it (and its also a store lol!). So since i was blogging and it involves the worldwideweb...and my name has 3 W's i thought that was kind of clever WWW ♥ WhitneyWawaWilliams. and the WawaBlogging thing is simple...im now blogging haha :) :-*


2 comments:

  1. Funny story! =)

    I'm a new follower of yours..please check out my blog and if you like, follow me =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing, its an interesting concept since the title is the first thing we see and always wonder what it means..

    ReplyDelete