Monday, September 20, 2010

SOMETHING NEW. AND DIFFERENT.

i am ABSOLUTELY in loveee with red lips. it frustrates me because i have a werid skin tone and its hard to wear. i so desperately wish i could wear it everday and look fabulous. but unfortunately that isn't the case. i tried to make the red lips look nice and i am pretty satisfied with the resultss.

what i did:

i brushed my lips with my toothbrush. first run it under warm/hot water, then brush your lips very gently. it leaves them soft and very nice.

then i moisturized my lips with chapstick, to prep them for the red smooth color.

i lined my lips with a reddish lipliner.

filled them in with a matte red lipstick i had from Revlon.

andd.....




5 comments:

  1. love<3!
    love your hair and the headband too, it all comes together quite nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I'm still trying to figure out the perfect red lips..I rarely wear it, but tried to be bold last month and thought I was the business until I looked at pics from that night and was like WTF! lol..yours came out nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, it's pretty! I found a matte lipstick pencil that works with my skintone and i'm in love! it makes me feel sooo sexy... come to think of it, i think its revlon too...

    Btw, i bought them clips for my tracks girl! I'm putting them in tomorrow :-D

    -http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty lip stick color!

    I like your blog, i'm a new follower YAY! please check out mine as well( hope you follow back)

    www.the-blisslist.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful. Love the red lips. they came out great. also thank you for commenting on my dance blog. I am glad I inspired you. If you create a dance blog. I would look forward to reading it as I have not found any other dance blogs on blogger.

    ReplyDelete